Under the assumption that all my templates (already printed out) were the right size my cat helper and I
started getting to work when distaster struck…the templates were the wrong size. With no laptop in hand I decided to make do and mend with what I had and went with the easiest option, resizing biceps and gauntlets by hand. Here’s what I ended up with by the end of today.
However disappointed I am with the progess of today (small templates and broken heat guns) I have learned this is going to be a massive challenge but I do feel like I’ll achieved something by the end of it. I also learned that foam eats X-Acto blades…remember to change them regularly kids!